Visionscape® Machine Vision Boards
- Scalable line of frame grabbers
- Interface directly with Visionscape software
- High speed, high resolution image processing
- Supports variety of analog or digital cameras
- Integrated digital I/O
Visionscape boards offer a flexible interface for a complete range of analog and digital CameraLink cameras. These boards interface directly with Visionscape software, providing access to an extensive range of intelligent tools for sophisticated machine vision applications. With Visionscape boards, manufacturers receive a consistent development environment for PC-based and smart camera based vision systems.
Frame Grabbers: Frame grabbers are used to capture images from a variety of machine vision cameras into the host PC memory. These boards offer on-board dedicated digital I/O for triggering, strobe control and general purpose I/O.
Performance and Flexibility: Visionscape boards are designed for extremely fast applications that require multiple camera or high performance image processing. Whether as a standalone or integrated system, installing one or more boards in an industrial PC provides both flexibility and extensibility.
Camera Support: Visionscape boards support a variety of analog or digital cameras, as well as special camera features and complex multi-camera applications.
Powerful Software: A powerful software environment ships with all Visionscape boards for fast application development and deployment. Easy set-up and monitoring is enabled without any conventional programming.
- Packaging inspection in pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and other
- Semiconductor packaging (backend production)
- Medical device inspection
- General manufacturing assembly and inspection